Be one with the machine... not literally
Soeur Ruiz and I spent the week making our own dresses WITH A MACHINE this time! (Faking it seamstress PART 2!) and I might have sewed my finger. And since I'm super chill and calm with needles, I almost passed out while my lovely sisters Ruiz, Lunt and Agustin were trying to un-jam the machine to raise the needle to get my finger unstuck. That was a fun night.
BUT we did finish our dresses the MORNING OF our missionary Christmas party (aka soeur Ruiz finished my dress because the night before she was playing surgeon and she's an angel). And I gotta say they aren't bad.
And the Christmas party was awesome! We made little sketches that were super cheesy and missionary appropriate (which makes them insanely awkward) and... yeah fun. But it was good to see all the missionaries!
Another story of someone passing out! Our ami Adeline was sick but decided to go work in the garden with her family and while they were taking a break when we got there and then she passed out. So we got her awake and helped her back to the house and got her some sugar and such. Poor thing but she's doing good now so yay!
Had a great week, remember that Jesus is born for us! Hallelujah!
soeur Isaacson
Comments
Post a Comment