Heel-clicking and Leafi
IT SNOWED!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN ME ON SUNDAY. I was heel clicking and giggling and hotcocoa drinking and taking pics every 12 seconds. Good day.
Tuahine Isaacson



I am SSOOOOOOO ready for Tahiti!!!!! I leave Monday at 6:15 and I can't wait!!!!!!!
We had a chocolate tasting with the sisters and my bars of single origin chocolate (ask my father for more info) and it was a party.
SHOUTOUT TO MY FATHER AND MOTHER FOR SENDING ME A RITUAL CHOCOLATE SHIRT AND BAR AND HOMEMADE CHEXMIX!!!!!!!!!!! LITERALLY CRIED. Good day.
Also I named my succulent my parents sent me. It's name is....
Leafi. (like Nephi but... a plant) I couldn't stop laughing for 10 minutes straight. Thanks parentals.
The language has been hard, but I've learned so much about relying on Christ and letting Him help you.
Absolutely love this hymn, inspired me this week!
Not much happened this week, I CAN'T WAIT TO BE IN TAHITI!!!!! I'm so scared and soooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!! Mostly just ready. I can't wait to spread Christ's light and help them come unto him!!!! AGH I CAN'T HANDLE THIS!!!!!!!!
Catch yo girl in TAHITI in 2 DAYS!!!!!!!! Ua here au ratou (Love you all)!!! Nana!!!
Comments
Post a Comment