2020 resolution: don't eat again for 2 weeks to keep from exploding




Merry Christmas last week! We made a bajillion and a half sugar cookies and gave them to members and amis. It was fun to see everyone and spread the light of Christ of course :) We exchanged presents with all the sisters in the house Christmas eve and ate WAY too much chocolate and food. For Christmas eve and Christmas day, we ate oysters, mussels, another shellfish, the best lobster EVER, caviar, turkey, potatoes and breadfruit, ice cream, buche de noel, etc, etc,etc,.... and for dinner we had a fancy cheese, bread, meat bar thing. Soeur Ruiz picked the cheese because I'm cheese illiterate. Also there is sooooo much cheese here it's ridiculous.





Anyway, last Monday we made poe banane with our ami and ate waaay too much. It's a dish made from cooked bananas and all the coconut milk. Sooooo good. 

This week we didn't have a whole lot of lessons, but the Lord helped us see miracles. It's awesome to see people accept the gospel and find blessings in their lives. God is so merciful. He ALWAYS gives us opportunities to change and progress, even if we spend everyday messing up. He loves us SO much.

And I almost fell in the ocean this week. #closecall 

Ok I love y'all bisous nana!

Soeur Isaacson

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Home. Tahiti.

Do it for the email... E mea oaoa vau!!

Oh yeah I'm a missionary...