All I want for Christmas is a giant cucumber
Happy happy Christmas season!!! Hope y'all aren't freezing to death! I'm not thanks for asking...
For Light the World one day soeur Ruiz and I cut snowflakes (FIRST TIME SOEUR RUIZ HAS EVER CUT A SNOWFLAKE) to hang up in the other sister's room but then as we were driving from a lesson a mamie called at us to stop so we went over and she told us she's an inactive member and she confided in us and we talked and sang and then we used those snowflakes to decorate her house for Christmas and she loved it!
As we left, we saw that mamie has a goat living in a little shack so we went and said hi. That's chill.
Also that day our amis gave us cucumbers bigger than a Lamanite army and bananas the width of my ankle (not kidding with that one).
For Light the World one day soeur Ruiz and I cut snowflakes (FIRST TIME SOEUR RUIZ HAS EVER CUT A SNOWFLAKE) to hang up in the other sister's room but then as we were driving from a lesson a mamie called at us to stop so we went over and she told us she's an inactive member and she confided in us and we talked and sang and then we used those snowflakes to decorate her house for Christmas and she loved it!
As we left, we saw that mamie has a goat living in a little shack so we went and said hi. That's chill.
Also that day our amis gave us cucumbers bigger than a Lamanite army and bananas the width of my ankle (not kidding with that one).
So Tepiu is getting baptized this week and I'm SOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR HER!!!!!!! She is sooooo converted and has so much faith! We taught her about tithing yesterday and she asked us "ok but is it really necessary to pay 10%?" and I'm thinking "oh no she's not gonna want to keep this commandment" then she continues and says "like, what if I want to pay more than 10%? Is that allowed or do I have to stick with just 10?" Hahaha Tepiu I love your stinkin guts! She was so excited and ready to pay tithing and testified of the power of tithing even though she's never even seen a tithing slip! Love her!
We are SO blessed to know the Christ! And to have an entire month to celebrate His birthday! I love the holiday spirit because of that. Christ lives and is born for us!
Soeur Isaacson




Comments
Post a Comment