Just a sink full of chicken
Yes you read that correctly...
A member in a soeur Lunt's old ward wanted to thank her by giving her food so he bought a 2.5x1x.5 ft box of frozen chicken legs. So what did we do? Spent an hour dethawing all the chicken legs in the sink to separate and give to others. Obviously.
This week we went caroling with the other missionaries in our zone and it was a party. Invites the Spirit into their lives.
We also had a present exchange and I drew elder Tehaamoana (goofy Tahitian elder) so I bought A Santa tie and I put a 6 in poisonous centipede (THAT I KILLED AND ALMOST DIED MYSELF) in a truffle box and gave it to him. When he opened it he threw the centipede at me... Merry Christmas.
We also had an area 70 come to Tahiti and he attended our multizone conference and it was so powerful! Talked about Christmas and prayer and basically how to be awesome.
We also had a Christmas party where our amis and I decorated soeur Ruiz like a Christmas tree cuz we were bored.
WATCH THE NEW CHRIST CHILD VIDEO IT IS AMAZING. This Christmas season can be filled with good memories and joy and peace and NOT stress if we focus on Christ. I'm LOVING this season to celebrate Christ! What are you celebrating? The snow and glitter and target sales and more chocolate than we'd ever show our scales or our Savior and His infinite love for us? Celebrate Him. He is the Christ. He LIVES!
Soeur Isaacson
Comments
Post a Comment