yo girl is still eating wayyyy too much amazing Tahitian food and bringing the world his truth

This week we had new missionaries come in so we woke up at midnight Tuesday morning to let them stay the night in our house, then 4am the next morning to drop one of the sisters off at the airport to go to the outer islands then the next day I have a migraine wonder why haha. Seeing them reminded me how lucky I am to serve a mission!!!! It is seriously a dream come true and I love being a missionary with all my heart!

We had a lesson with papi Manuel (who was supposed to get baptized but got scared) and he had already started thinking about a new date to get baptized!! He really really wants to follow Christ and he's working had to gain a testimony for himself. We've realized that God knew he wasn't ready to be baptized last week so we're gonna keep working with him!

I went back to Matavai, my old area, to go to Ipu's BAPTISM!!! He's one of my old amis that I taught for months and the baptism was amazing!!!!!! He and I lit up when we saw each other and I have never wanted to hug someone more on my mission than at that moment but don't worry keeping the mission rules its all good. He was just so happy and was crying when he got out of the water and bore the most powerful sure testimony I have ever heard from a recent convert for their baptism testimony. Wow, he was so overwhelmed with the spirit yay!!!!






We did a service project for a mami, she lives alone and is redoing her house BY HERSELF so we painted the outside of her little cement house. It was so fun to paint again (thought about you mama) and she was so touched. She made us PROMISE to come back a day this week to eat as a thank you. No worries Clotilde, we'd LOVE to! As share a message with you of course too :)

Love having a Tahitian companion she's the best!! FULL of joy! We helped a family clean up their yard one day cuz our lesson got cancelled and now we're tight with them! 

Don't worry, yo girl is still eating wayyyy too much amazing Tahitian food and bringing the world his truth. Heavenly Father loves us millions :)

Soeur Isaacson
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Home. Tahiti.

Do it for the email... E mea oaoa vau!!

Oh yeah I'm a missionary...