Pink Pineapple is back
This week Heitiare and Tumata got married and baptized and it was wonderful! They were beautiful together and they were so happy. Afterward we had a huge dinner with Tahitian food (which is soooooo heavy holy cow). Their testimonies were so powerful, nothing but joy and gratitude for the choice they took to follow Christ. They were brought to tears saying "I know this church is true and that Christ is our Savior." I'm happy :)
I spent a day with soeur Agustin, a filipino on a bike! I haven't ridden a bike in 8 months so that was a change. But she's such a cutie love her :)
ALSO I found a PINK PINEAPPLE (12 yr old dream fulfilled) literally it was a pineapple... and it was pink... and I almost cried.
And we had a good new year. I didn't hear the fireworks at midnight but my comp did. We ate waayyyy too many mussels and oysters for the 31st and sparkling cider. We made tons of crepes to give to our members.
For pday last week we went to the big market at Papeete and I bought fabric... again... oops.
Welp I love you guys and I know that God lives! He has given us sooo many blessings and gifts to help us come back to Him. Everyone, READ THE COME FOLLOW ME PROGRAM!!! it's amazing. Find someone this year that could benefit from the blessings of the gospel that you could share just little pieces of joy with. You won't regret it.
:)
Soeur Isaacson
Comments
Post a Comment