Tahitian eyebrows

"Personal revelation! The secret to Tahitian is that the eyebrows are in the books!" -me and Soeur Ruiz trying to understand Tahitian

We've decided that the accents in written Tahitian are actually eyebrow movement indicators. So secret of the universe is discovered. You're welcome.

Went to the temple and as always, it was wonderful. The temple here is like an island castle, seriously. Yay for personal revelation.

It rained a ton this week! We spent a super super rainy day planning and visiting bishop. He cut us some cane sugar (on the cane yes!) and we chewed on it while we talked about how to help the ward progress. Awesome bishop!

We had SO many miracles this week seeing our amis progress and grow all on their own. The Spirit is so amazing, He guides us and them constantly without us even realizing. The Lord really just takes care of our lives if we focus on the small things He asks us to do. 
 
Yes I do eat coconuts! I drank almost the whole thing and afterward we took a trip to the gas station bathroom...

K welp I love y'all! Have a FAntabulous week!

Soeur Isaacson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do it for the email... E mea oaoa vau!!

"I don't have bad days, just bad moments" 10 days!!!!!

Heel-clicking and Leafi