holy mango guacamole and coconut water

I love Papeari!!! It is sososososo pretty here holy mango guacamole and coconut water. Here’s some of the billions of pics I’ve taken so far.
 
Yo girl is a professional manual driver now! Yesterday I only stalled the car 3 times and that’s a new record. There’s a road that has a suuuper steep hill to get off the main road and we almost died. Twice. We were trying to get back on the main road on a 80° uphill slant with gutters on both sides waiting for cars to pass so I could try to start the car. There’d be a clear and I’d try to start it while my comp hold the e-brake until another car would pass then we’d wait for another clear, then wait, then go again... it took almost 10 min... but now I’m basically ready for a Tom cruise car chase.

Happy bday Soeur Ruiz!!!!! Our amis gave her a palm tree for her birthday. Yes a real palm tree. Yes it was a small new one. Yes we put it in our car. No do not tell the people in charge of our car here. Yes we planted it at 8:00 at night. Also no do not tell our land lord. His name is Freddy cuz the woman who gave it to us is named Frieda. Obviously. Thanks for asking.

Also I made a majestic banana boat during lunch on the beach. I’m super I’ve eaten more than 50 bananas this week. Good life.

This week we went on a hike with some members and friends of the church and it was beautiful. We were soooo tired afterwards lol. 

We have an ami named Tepiu and she is amazing! She has so many trials in her life but her faith is unbreakable! She has people threatening her and her family yet she keeps going and she never leaves her prayers and the Book of Mormon. She receives so much personal revelation all the time and does so much for her family. We decided a date to give her for her baptism and when we invited her she just paused and asked why this date and proceeded to tell us with tears in her eyes that that date is her birthday! Such a little thing but for her it was exactly what she needed to know that this is path that Christ wants her take, and the Lord knew that. We had no idea, just instruments in His hands. 

These little miracles testify to me how much God loves us and that this is His church! What joy to be a part of His work and being able to witness all this joy and change. Love it.

Soeur Isaacson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Home. Tahiti.

Do it for the email... E mea oaoa vau!!

Oh yeah I'm a missionary...