You want revelation? Ok let me just dump an ocean of it on you

“The joy set before us is the joy of assisting the Savior in His work of Redemption”. 
He then cited Alma 29:9, “…and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.”  

WOW what a crazy week!

For P-day we had a foam archery war activity and it was epic! Low key shot the last winning point while stand on a chair behind a blow up target. Just sayin. #katnisswho










Friday we went to the temple and I LOVE THE TEMPLE!!!!! I miss it so much, literally best place on earth. Just being in the one place I know I'm the closest to God, free from the temptations of Satan for a little while. Got lots and lots of revelation. 

Afterwards we stopped by a pizza place, then went to bed to wake up at 3:50. THREE FIFTY IN THE MORNING PEOPLE. Why you might ask? GENERAL CONFERENCE baby :) literally my favorite weekend EVER. 

Can we just take a moment and appreciate how incredibly powerful and wonderful and just WOW general conference was? ...... ok thank you.

I LOVE how much they talked about JOY and following Christ. Us as missionaries in Tahiti are reading the BofM in 3 months and underlining every title of Christ and every mention of joy and it's incredible. And then everyone talked about it in conference! "the joy set before us is the joy of assisting the Savior in His work of Redemption." I had questions I brought to conference and EVERY SINGLE ONE was addressed directly and I just love my Savior and the prophet and this work. I just had the overwhelming feeling that the Lord is REALLY preparing His church to be ready for His coming. How blessed we are to be a part!

Me and soeur Ulunga learned a lot about receiving revelation this week. We had an ami that we weren't getting the same impressions about and we are really searching. But we stayed open and humble and prayed that we could receive the same revelation and it happened! In different ways at different times but it happened and it turned out to be EXACTLY what the ami needed.

Man I love this gospel, never leave it. We are working right next to the Savior to progress His great work. And I love it. It is His joy, and it is mine.

Soeur Isaacson

 

 

 

  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Home. Tahiti.

Do it for the email... E mea oaoa vau!!

Oh yeah I'm a missionary...