Is it a crime to turn on a car heater in Tahiti?
It's been really rainy and windy this week and I almost turn on the heater in the car but then I thought that would be like a crime in Tahiti so I didn't.
Our dear friend Maeva FINALLY got baptized!!! Wahooo! She's been following the church for 3 years and has seen SO many huge miracles to get her to this point! Her son got converted 3 years ago, and left on a mission a year later and throughout his entire mission she'd been taking the lessons and the ward had been doing everything possible to help her be converted. Finally her son came back and baptized her!!! Both of them had lots of tears shed that night, it was simply beautiful.
We had a Preach My Gospel fireside for all the ward leaders and ward missionaries and it was awesome! We helped them be more comfortable and motivated to do missionary work and help the wards do the same. Afterwards we had sooooo much pizza, we basically took a whole box home... pizza breakfast for days whooo!
Had the cutest lesson with a less active member's kids, Kimihere and Tuihana, and their 3 friends Kaylan, Tearemanaaitu, and Tavaiti all between the ages 5 and 7. We played charades and sang "I Am a Child of God" and talked about Jesus. They were all so sweet and joyful and precious. Children are so pure love them. I totally think they have the gift of discernment and can see the light of Christ in people and places better then adults can.
Had lots of fun this week with our ward, they work so hard and they're SO unified and pretty sure their love language is sarcasm, but in a good way. So goals.
Me and the other sisters in our house have been teaching soeur Faatau English slang and all week she's been saying "are you kidding me!" every time something even slightly inconvenient happens and I die ever time.
btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOEUR WINDER TODAY!!!!!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING loooooove youuuu
Yep that's all I got. Peace out
Soeur Isaacson
p.s. you're welcome Elder Morrison




Comments
Post a Comment