Dengue it!

Yep I got the dengue this week. Its a disease that comes from the lack of mosquito spray... which I was definitely deprived of this transfer. I had a nasty fever, stomach pains, every joint in my body hurt, and a headache and I almost past out if I sat up for more that a couple minutes from Tuesday night until today. Feeling way better today but now I have a red rash from head to toe so we'll see how that goes...

But the sisters were angels giving me all their apple sauce and staying at home for DAYS and making sure I hadn't died yet. Real VIPs.

Other than that not much to report... staying in Faaa with soeur ULUNGA, my favorite Tongan (besides grandpa) ever! gonna miss soeur Faatau like the dickins love her TO DEATH! Are you kidding meI cant believe she's gone. But we're gonna have fun together.

Also Monday our ami Johanna taught us how to make ties and she made some GORGEOUS ones for me! She was so sweet and we laughed the whole time. Love her!

Yep. Heavenly Father loves y'all. Wear mosquito spray kids, don't end up like me. And eat your vegetables.
Soeur Isaacson

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Home. Tahiti.

Do it for the email... E mea oaoa vau!!

Oh yeah I'm a missionary...