Prophet + Tahiti = MAGIC

THE PROPHET FINALLY CAME TO TAHITI!!!!! It was the 175 anniversary of the church in Tahiti and the prophet came for the celebration and oh it was amazing!!!! We got on the bus at 2pm, got there at 3, it started at 5, ended at 9, didn't get home until 11 haha. 


They had a cultural hour at the beginning, and the missionaries started it off! We lined up and sang Onward Christian Soldiers and our mission's song, Called to Serve with changed lyrics for Tahiti right in front of the prophet! Closest I've ever been to him! He waved and was so sweet and happy. Then we watched super awesome Tahitian dances and songs. After an hour break with I spent with this DARLING old mamie whose maybe 4' eating sandwiches and chocolate, the Gong's, and the prophet and his wife spoke! It was just wonderful. Sister Nelson talked about sacrificing more fpr the Lord and that that brings us more blessings and less stress. The prophet talked about how our bodies are miracles, how we need to fortify our Faith, how we're strong and there's "something of divinity in each of us," and how we need to care care of the people closest to us, aka our families. It wasn't anything ground-breaking, but it was powerful. Every word he said was inspiration from God. The spirit filled the entire stadium. I LOVED EVERY SECOND!!!!!!! Man is he the prophet of God sent here to progress His work. I know it!!!

Anyway, on to less important matters (nothing really beats the prophet...)

We found a screw in our tire and me and Soeur Bastien were bosses and changed the tire #girlpower #onlycalledtheelderstwice 

Went to the temple to watch our recent convert and her husband Sylinia and Arii do baptisms for the first time! That was incredible, yay and hallelujah for the temple!

Found out I am INSANELY awful with directions and and an expert on getting lost and taking wrong turns. Literally my whole week. Shout out to my wonderful patient companion Soeur Dias!!!!

Read a scripture by random during studies, my comp read an almost identical scripture, then ended up using this scripture during a lesson that night and it was exactly what our ami Timeri needed. God knows His kids! Timeri is powerful, seriously she has so many obstacles but so much faith and courage to follow God. I love her!! 

Welp that's about it, ua here au ia outou! 

Soeur Isaacson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Home. Tahiti.

Do it for the email... E mea oaoa vau!!

Oh yeah I'm a missionary...