OOOHHHHH We're halfway there

OOHHOOHH LIVIN ON A PRAYER!!!!! 

#paraumautera It's official- halfway done with the best part of my life #quelleéchec #blague #pasblague 

THAT WENT BY SO FAST 

AGGHHHHHHHHHHH I love it here can't believe I have 9 months left ugh.














Monday: Soccer mom day, had a family night and we made the little 7 year old son cry.

Tuesday: We had 7 sisters in our house that night waiting to go to the airport Wednesday and in the house we had 6 different nationalities, 5 different first languages, 11 fluent languages spoken, 1 giant fly we killed with a shower rod, and a whole lot of suitcases. Let's just say that night was interesting and by the end I didn't know what language I was even speaking.

Wednesday: Soccer mom day part 2! Airport, boat dock, chiropractor appointment, I loved it that was a party. Had a lesson with Timeri who really wants to get baptized but we found out she thought she could get baptized in the church of Jesus Christ and then stay Catholic. Gonna faire un bon suivi de ça :)

Thursday: Victorine is getting baptized! She's 18 years old, has been taking the lessons for a year now and finally decided that she really wants to get baptized. She was so happy and excited, she's basically already a part of the ward :) Had 2 lessons just explained the life/ role of Christ with Haimano (19 year old who did a tour of the chapel with us) and Sylvia (woman who we found from buying her firifiris aka scones) and wow did I love that. The spirit reaaaally testifies in those lessons, so powerful, it really gave them a desire to follow Christ.

Friday: Had a faatamaaraa  with a woman whose mom died in April, it has been so hard for this family. They were driving home from a hike to celebrate their missionaries homecoming the week before and the brakes went out. The mom and son died, the missionary and other siblings are still recovering. For the first time maybe since it happen she just let it all out to someone. She talked and talked and we just listened. Wow they are so strong, they go to church every Sunday and stay close to God. Real Christlike examples.

Saturday: Suivi lesson with Timeri! We were sooooo bold and taught with love and the Spirit and turns out she wants to change religions, she doesn't feel the spirit in her church, she's just been scared to change. If we hadn't been super bold with her, she might not have accepted to gain a testimony and take steps to change!

Sunday: Did a missionary fireside for a ward that lasted 2 hours... I was tired at the end. Forgot to fill up the gas yesterday so we prayed really hard that our 1 bar of gas wouldn't give up on us... miracles we got home without it dying ! Lesson learned ma peeps.

Welp, I've learned this week that we are so much happier when we follow the spirit! The spirit can't lead us to do something wrong or harmful for us, the spirit is always right! That makes it so easy for us! We don't have to worry about doing the right thing or the wrong thing, just deciding to follow the spirit or not. The more you follow him with the little things, the more He'll guide you, the easier it'll be to listen, and the happier you'll be! 



Listen to the Spirit ma fam, you will NEVER regret it, that's a promise from your Heavenly Father :) 

Soeur Isaacson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Home. Tahiti.

Do it for the email... E mea oaoa vau!!

Oh yeah I'm a missionary...