Oh sweet the joy this sentence gives

Joyeuses Pâques! Happy Easter!

We had multi-zone conference this Week and I FINALLY saw my mtc brother that was in another island for forever so yay elder Morrison!!

We did another service project in the same field and hacked away all the millions of layers of plants. Still alive! Did not chop anyone with my machete! Success!

We're teaching an inactive member of the Church and the lessons with him are amazing! We never really make a plan but EVERY time the spirit guides the lesson and it ends up being exactly what he needs. Super powerful to witness, we just talk and testify and say whatever comes into our heads and then it turns out that it was the Spirit telling us these things to say.






Saturday we had a faatamaaraa (meal appointment?) with our ami Ipu and his wife and it was so cute! They made all this Tahitian food and set up a table on the beach and gave us seashell necklaces and pareos (fabric wrap things, see photo) and we just ate and ate and talked and they asked us questions and Ipu's sister and brother joined us and now the sister wants to take the lessons so yay! This family is seriously the best. Love them so much.

Easter was awesome! Got a package from the parental units (THANK YOU) so we had way too much candy. We made cookies Friday and Saturday then went Easter caroling for some members and amis on Sunday after Church.

Church was awesome. The ward missionaries were in charge of the program so me and Sœur Ruiz gave 2 of the talks. I talked about how much Christ loves us and that we can better understand His love and sacrifice through the scriptures and that we are SO blessed to have a knowledge of the hope and joy that comes through Jesus Christ that we can't NOT share it! Seriously I can't imagine how miserable I'd be without a knowledge of my Redeemer, we have to spread this light and love to everyone around us! He lives my friends! What a joy!

Hope y'all had a great Easter, love you all!

Sœur Isaacson


 
 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Home. Tahiti.

Do it for the email... E mea oaoa vau!!

Oh yeah I'm a missionary...