Bye ocean, hello maggots!

How many sisters does it take to clean up a kitchen full of maggots? Not enough cuz we still found maggots the next day. Let's just say they got into our garbage and spawned like none other and there were hundreds all over the floor and a nest of them in one of the cupboards. Mmm gotta love the great outdoors.

Anyway happy pi day and St Patrick's day and Walker's birthday and Soeur Anderson's birthday and the Relief Society's birthday this week! Yes I wore green, no I didn't eat pie, yes we celebrated all the bdays.

For Soeur Andersons bday we decorated in a really really ghetto manner and had hot cocoa eggs fruit and pastries for breakfast then went to zone conference and sang there then ate pina coladas and banana cake. Happy day of birth my companion--I love you with all my heart!!!

For the Relief Society's birthday we had a ward activity with some fun games. At the end they had SO much cake. I kid you not I have never seen such big cakes and that many of them in my life. And here they don't believe in lines and waiting for someone else to go first, it was an all for all. It was almost curfew so we were on our way to leave and the sister talking over the mic stopped mid sentence and said: "sister missionaries you cannot leave without food. Missionaries get priority, we have plates wrapped and ready for you, get food and cake and then you can leave" sooo yeah we got food and then we left. haha it is seriously a sin if we leave anywhere without eating first.

Saturday I got the flu from the vaccines we got this week so that was a party. My comp and sisters in my house were literally angels. 

Happy birthday, Walker!!!! Thought of you lots. What the heck you're an adult. 

So this week they changed the rules and we can't touch the water anymore. Byyyyee ocean! But huge blessing I've always wanted to go to this shallow area with tons of fish and coral and walk through it and we finally got around to it 2 days before they changed the rules! So that was so so fun. A stingray swam like 3 feet in front of us and I almost stepped on like 7 sea cucumbers.

We had another fireside in Tahitian and a member made us all matching dresses and I love mine! The fireside was awesome and our ami came and was super touched. Families are eternal people! God loves us so much and He shows us His love by putting us in families. Cherish and love them my friends.


Peace out!



Soeur Isaacson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do it for the email... E mea oaoa vau!!

"I don't have bad days, just bad moments" 10 days!!!!!

Heel-clicking and Leafi