Para- para- paradise...

OK catch me never leaving this island cuz WOW.
WOWOWOWOWOW I love it here it's GORGEOUS!!!!!
We took a little plane from Tahiti to Bora and flew over the other islands and watched the sunset as we landed on a little outer island airport to go take a boat across the clear bright teal water to the main island. Already I was in AWE.
We were greeted by 2 couple missionaries the Petersons and the Tematauas who had already gone shopping for us and brought us to our house with dinner waiting on the stove.
The ward is fantastic!!! It's been 15+ years since sisters have been here and almost a year since missionaries have been here so everyone has been SO excited and so ready to help and work. They've been showing us all of their family and friends that aren't members and it's INCREDIBLE how much the Lord has been preparing these people.
The most amazing thing is to see that the Lord knew when we were coming (obviously) and has set things up just a couple weeks in advance. Our 2 most progressing amis just happen to move into members houses just a few weeks/months before we got here. They have such pure desires to follow Christ and the Spirit teaches them more than we ever could and it's beautiful to be a part of.
Jean-Christian, one of these amis, has been searching for the truth and every time we testified of God's love, he'd smile with a light in his eyes, being sincerely touched. We gave him the Joseph Smith brochure and within 2 days he had read it and prayed and was filled with joy and light! He didn't have the words to express what he was feeling or what the Spirit had taught him (testified to us that he knew Joseph was a prophet even though he didn't know what the word prophet by saying he knew he was a great man with a calling from God and that he had a special mission). SO MANY MIRACLES.
And my comp is French, soeur Rammach, and she's power. Love her!!!! So spunky and fun!
Anyway I love it here. They speak so much Tahitian and it's AWESOME. I love it I love it I love it!!!!!
Know that the Lord loves y'all so much. Byeee!
soeur Isaacson











Comments
Post a Comment