I love this gospel with all my heart

Went shopping on Monday whooo! Bought me some over priced souvenirs and a pizza :) oh yeah

We had 2 lessons with Timeri this week before she left for a Catholic month long retreat and man does Heavenly Father love her. We've been wanting to teach her the plan of salvation for months but every time we think about teaching it we just knew that she wasn't ready. We spent lots and lots of lessons talking about how to discern spiritual promptings and the role of the Spirit. Then one day we both thought about the plan of salvation for her at the same time and we were filled with joy and peace! We went to her house and man that was the best plan of salvation that I have ever taught! She was just eating it up and asking questions and saying "wow I never even knew it was like that" and "that's so wonderful". Near the end I testified of God's personal plan for her and I was so filled with love and the Spirit testifying of what we were explaining it brought me to tears. Everything we said filled the room with the Spirit. At the end she was so touched and thanked us over and over for bringing her this knowledge.

Then yesterday we had the impression to visit her again before she leaves and we read a talk from gen conf. Soeur Dias asked her to pick a title that speaks to her and she picked the talk by Brother Held about listening to the Spirit (exactly what she's been focusing on in her life) and WOW that talk was written EXACTLY for her I swear. At the end she said the Spirit was talking to her throughout the whole talk telling her that she needs to act now, to not wait and that God wants her to take this path. WOWOWOWOWOW thank you Heavenly Father!!!!!! At the end she was crying telling us how hapy she is and how it all is starting to make sense and how she wants to be a member. She's at her camp now so we'll see what happens after but we're praying for her!!!

Also we had sushi again this week. It was a good day :)
















Happy fourth of July!!!! I wore my stars and stripes #rosie, skyped the fam, and ate all the american food I could to honor merica (apple pie, corn, baked beans, french fries, ice cream popsicle, all the good stuff)













I love this gospel with all my heart, God is so good to us to bless us with all this knowledge! I know that no matter what happens I have Christ and Our Father on my side. The Spirit will not and cannot ever lead us astray. The Lord performs miracles. Joy is found here, in the church. It's the best place for you and me and every one of the Lord's kids. Have a joyous week everyone!

Soeur Isaacson

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Home. Tahiti.

Do it for the email... E mea oaoa vau!!

Oh yeah I'm a missionary...