3 new sheep in the fold, God is good!


WOW what a week!

We had three baptisms on Saturday and man the spirit was so strong. Still on cloud 9 here. We had Teamani, a 9 yr old boy get baptized by bishop, Tearaitua, a 10 yr old girl got baptized by her newly reactivated dad, and Victorine, a 18 year old girl got baptized her uncle. The spirit in that room was overwhelming, all these new members worked so hard to get to that point. They all overcame lots of trials, and with lots of prayers, faith, and help from the AMAZING ward, they finally were able to make these covenants with the Lord. 




What a wonderful magnificent day! :) the looks on their faces when they got out of the water is something I'll never forget. It's just the beginning, people!














Other than that, we had a busy week, with 2 splits with soeur Homai and soeur Bastien, a picnic lesson with Victorine and her son and niece, painting nails with Victo and her neighbor, being surrounded by way too many cats during a lesson with Sandy, our ami, and I saw a crooked house. 











We had a lesson with papie Manu and everyone there spoke really good Tahitian so I told myself "ok I'll do the whole lesson in Tahitian, he'll really like that!" and I spend almost half an hour explaining the Fall, the Atonement, and our purpose here in Tahitian (my comp was a little lost) trying to figure out how say everything but doing the best I can in broken Tahitian. At the end I'm feeling great with what I taught and I ask if he has any questions and he just says "I think it's better if you speak in french, I didn't understand anything you just said." ...welp ok hahaha at least we tried. We laughed pretty hard after that lol.

Our ami, papie Manuel came to the baptism and after ward we asked him what he thought and he said he wished it was him getting baptized and that he was "shocked" aka Holy Ghost during the talks, he knew he needed to get baptized as soon as possible. WOW thank you Heavenly Father! 

Know that Heavenly Father loves us His kids SOSOSOSO much!!!! 

Have a wonderful week, spread your light!

Soeur Isaacson

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Home. Tahiti.

Do it for the email... E mea oaoa vau!!

Oh yeah I'm a missionary...