Joyeux Noël!!! Don't get wet... but mange bien

Wow what a week! Happy New Year, tomorrow!

P-day was so fun, we went to a beach and a waterfall as a zone and it was so pretty. There was a rock in the middle of the little waterfall pool lake thing and a went to go stand on it but coming back down I was trying to not stand in a deep part cuz we can only get wet up to our knees so I tried to jump off the rock over the deep part but instead I just fell in the water and got really really wet #disobedient #feltreallybad and it was so bad but really funny. But then it rained so we were all wet so it's fine. Then me and sr fegter and semerau and yezli got stuck in the rain and danced in the rain for an hour cuz our ride forgot about us and went shopping. It was still fun.



Christmas!!!!! LOVED skyping my family!!!!!! Kind of cried a lot, cuz LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!! We went to a members house to skype and they fed us hot chocolate and bread and turkey and fruit then right after we went to another members house for lunch and ate rice and meat and veggie bowl stuff and crêpes then we got a sack full of stuff animals a member gave us and passed them out to kids in our sectors along with candy canes (thanks mom) and candy and stuff and sang hymns. Then we went to ANOTHER member's house for grilled meat and fries and bananas and cheesy potatoes and sparkling cider. Let's just say I kind of ate a lot... But I loved sharing the light of Christ with so many people, and sooo many people really served me as well, they're all sooooo kind here!!!


Also my mom, sr Fegter left to go home today, and I love her SO MUCH!!!! Gonna miss her like crazy, she was literally just a native tahitian grandma. Faaitoito in the states ma soeur!! I'm staying in Matavai but getting a new comp, soeur Brady so I'm excited for that!

Learning lots everyday, love the people here!! Seriously all we do is eat their food and they give us presents. And the more food we eat the more they love us. Seriously we're spoiled here. People keep telling me that they expect me to get fatter by the end of my mission and they need to feed me more... gotta love those Tahitians! #tuvasgrossirsoeur #bienmangez #tamaamaitai

We did a ton of contacting this week and got 2 new amis!!! Love being a missionary! Got some popaa faranes (white french people) yell at us but met tons of really nice people too. 

I'm doing a little project where I'm reading a lot of Pres Nelson's talks from gen conf and underlining the invitations he gives and the blessings he promises, then making a list and it's so awesome! He really is a prophet of God and Heavenly Father will bless us SO much the more we follow Him. 

Also been studying personal revelation a lot and its awesome. The more you follow Christ and the better you get at listening to the Spirit the less and quitter He's going to speak to you because you're already in line with God's will. You're already doing what the Spirit would need to tell you to do. 

Love you all, hope you had a great Noël!!! Happy New Year!!!

Soeur Isaacson

 

  


 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Home. Tahiti.

Do it for the email... E mea oaoa vau!!

Oh yeah I'm a missionary...