I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

-----We got this from Soeur Isaacson an hour after we dropped her off--------


I'm safe and well and I love you all so much. My companion is the girl from my Instagram group so YAYYY! I love it so so so so so so much here. Thanks for all your love and support. You all mean the world to me. My teacher is Tanner Pruett's brother so Walk, say hi for me! 

And mom, I saw sister swindle from the gardens and she gave a huge hug.

Love you all!

Soeur Isaacson

PS Can you send me the list of emails on my list so I have them? Thanks and lots of love. Christ is our Savior. Je vous aimez!


-------And here are some photos that we took or received-------

Last box packed away





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Home. Tahiti.

Do it for the email... E mea oaoa vau!!

Oh yeah I'm a missionary...